Request

To my cover-exchanging friends, please try as much as possible to
(1) WRITE THE ADDRESSES USING YOUR OWN HANDWRITING
as these give a more personal touch to the cover
(2) PLEASE DO NOT USE TAPE OR STICKERS ON THE REVERSE;
the Philippine postal service damages the cover with scribbling that highly devalues the aesthetic value of the cover, which is what I am after
(3) PLEASE TRY TO USE COMPLETE SETS
or at least same themes when sending covers, but it is okay if this is not possible or if this would be expensive, and
(4) PLEASE USE SMALL ENVELOPES,
not too small, but maybe around 4"x6" or something like that; big envelopes are not very attractive unless they have many stamps.
Thank you!

24.6.08

Việt Nam



Here's a nice little cover from Vietnam with a colorful M/S of jungle fauna. I couldn't find any info on this one and everything is in Vietnamese, so I really know nothing more than what I can conclude and suppose... But I do know that the stamps were cancelled an 01 Feb 2008 at Tan Son Nhat, Ho Chi Minh City. I guess that's a given! :-)

No comments: