Request

To my cover-exchanging friends, please try as much as possible to
(1) WRITE THE ADDRESSES USING YOUR OWN HANDWRITING
as these give a more personal touch to the cover
(2) PLEASE DO NOT USE TAPE OR STICKERS ON THE REVERSE;
the Philippine postal service damages the cover with scribbling that highly devalues the aesthetic value of the cover, which is what I am after
(3) PLEASE TRY TO USE COMPLETE SETS
or at least same themes when sending covers, but it is okay if this is not possible or if this would be expensive, and
(4) PLEASE USE SMALL ENVELOPES,
not too small, but maybe around 4"x6" or something like that; big envelopes are not very attractive unless they have many stamps.
Thank you!

15.7.09

Posting Lineup

So, I have finally reached the end of a very busy schedule and thus finally have some time to myself, a portion of which I have committed to updating this blog. So, below is a lineup of covers that I plan to post (on this blog) in the near future:
  1. Argentina
  2. Belgium
  3. China
  4. Cuba
  5. Germany
  6. Indonesia
  7. Italy
  8. Malaysia
  9. Pakistan
  10. Portugal
  11. Singapore
  12. Slovakia
  13. Taiwan
  14. Thailand
  15. Turkey
  16. USA
I have decided that it would be much better for me to post in batches, meaning I will include covers from the same postal authority in one post. This, I think, would be the most practical and orderly approach. The list above is in no particular order, but I do plan to cross out each entry before I leave for Macau. Coincidentally, the first postal authority I will start with is Hong Kong.

That said, I have quite a lot on my hands, and I hope that I can fulfill this promise that I have made to myself.

Wish me luck and enjoy the posts!
Myron

No comments: